Title: Banana Oat Muffins
Yield: 1 Dozen
Rating: 4/5 stars
Source: flavour cooking school
1. Preheat oven to 425 degF.
2. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
3. Place oats and milk in a medium bowl. Stir completely and set aside until milk is absorbed.
4. Put dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
5. Add melted butter, egg, and banana to oatmeal mixture. Stir until well moistened and combined.
6. Fill muffin liners 3/4 full.
7. Sprinkle muffins with sugar.
8. Bake until toothpick comes out clean and muffins are golden, about 14-16 minutes.
9. Drizzle chocolate over muffins and serve.