Title: Butter Cookies
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 deg F.
2. Soften butter and warm eggs by leaving them out at room temperature.
3. Cream butter and sugar until well blended.
4. Blend in egg, vanilla, and almond extract. Beat well.
5. Add dry ingredients gradually and mix thoroughly.
6. Chill dough for 1/2 hour.
7. Roll dough on a lightly floured surface to 1/4" thickness. Cut with cookie cutters of choice.
8. Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 400 deg F until lightly browned (approx. 8-10 minutes).