Title: Mexican Meatballs with Chipotle Glaze
Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Source: flavour cooking school
1. Preheat over to 375 degF.
2. Put all glaze ingredients into a saucepan. Mix and set aside.
3. Add oil to a pan, and saute onion until soft.
4. Place all meatball ingredients into a mixing bowl, and mix by hand until fully blended.
5. Put balls of meat into a non-stick muffin tins, and press down firmly.
6. Brush a portion of glaze over each meatball.
7. Bake until cooked thru, about 30 to 40 minutes. Brush more glaze onto each meatball half way thru cooking.
8. Simmer the remaining glaze over medium heat until thickened, about 6-8 minutes.
9. Serve with extra glaze on the side.