Title: Spicy Peanut Sesame Noodles
Yield: 4 servings
1. Cook noodles.
2. Place vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, and oil in a microwave safe contaier. Nuke on medium for 1 minute, then wisk mixture until it's combined.
3. Coat wok with cooking spray, and warm over medum-high heat for 1 minute.
4. Add chicken and stir-fry until pieces are browned on all sides and cooked through.
5. Add peas to the chicken, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
6. Add scallions, ginger, and cayenne pepper, and stir-fry for another minute.
7. Pour peanut butter/soy sauce mixture over the chicken/vegetable mixture, and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
8. Cover the skillet, and cook the mixture for 1 minute.
9. Drain the pasta, and add it to the wok, tossing to coat the pasta.