Title: Troy's Mom's Poppy Seed Bread
1. Heat oven to 350deg F.
2. Blend together vegetable shortening and sugar.
3. Add eggs, vanilla, and almond extract.
4. Mix together dry ingredients (except for poppy seeds) and blend in slowly.
5. Add milk and poppy seeds.
6. Divide batter into 3 loaf pans. (If not using non-stick pans, coat with cooking spray.)
7. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degF. (Check with toothpick until clean.)
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
1. Mix together all ingredients.
2. Drizzle over cakes.